Skip to the content
Back to Blog
Ken West, Director of 3·6·5 Salon Education on preparing your salon for re-opening
In his lates vlog, Ken West, Director of 3·6·5 Salon Education dicusses preparing your salon for re-opening
- How will you move your team and your guests around the salon to reflect social distancing?
- How will you change or limit how many team are involved with each guest?
- PPE, do your research but wait for Government guidelines to be issued before investing too heavily
- Consider what the extra costs of PPE will be to your business and the cost implication to your prices
- If you have less customers, there will be less income. How will you manage this?
- Do you need to restructure your team and working hours?
- Your wage bill will have increased by up to 6% during lockdown due to NMW and NLW increases. Have you factored this into your pricing?