Work on, rather than in your business
Ken West, Director of 3∙6∙5 Salon Education encourages you to work on rather than in your business.
- If you run a businesses, you can't simply stop running it
- Live like a pauper, only spend on essentials
- Negotiate and communicate with anyone that you owe money to, don't simply stop paying
- Draw up a cashflow forecast
- Keep an emotional tie with your customers
- Look at your, and your teams activity day to day and identify what is vital and essential and what is not.
Check out the latest government advice regarding Covid-19 here