All about Olaplex® Shampoo and Conditioner
Eric and Craig, the chemists who brought you Olaplex No. 1, 2 & 3 have spent two years formulating and developing what we believe to be the next generation shampoo & conditioner.
No.4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo
A highly-moisturising, reparative shampoo that helps leave hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier looking with each use. No.4 is colour-safe and helps maintain bonds to strengthen all hair types and textures.
Use this Shampoo every time you wash your hair or after rinsing No. 3 from the hair.
Key ingredients in No.4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo:
- Coconut - Cleansing agent, gentle on colour-treated and chemically-processed hair and helps hair to retain moisture, leaving hair feeling clean and manageable.
- Glycerin - Offers excellent moisture balance and helps brings hydration to dry hair.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Conditions and helps retain moisture in the hair follicle. Helps to retain colour vibrancy.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Rich in Vitamins A & E, Omegas 6 & 9, helps impart increased shine and silky texture.
No.5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner
A highly-moisturising, reparative conditioner that helps leave hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier looking with each use. Colour-safe. Helps maintain bonds to strengthen all hair types and textures.
Leave on for a minimum of 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Key ingredients in No.5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner:
- Acai Berry Extract - Acai Berry Extract is high in antioxidants that helps promote healthy looking hair. Helps improve hair appearance with the omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, C, E and B vitamins which help promote scalp health.
- Fermented Green Tea Oil - Fermented Green Tea Oil helps add volume, strength, and shine. Fermenting the oil lowers the pH level, which closes the cuticle helping it to lay flat.
- Avocado Oil - High-conditioning and moisturising oil.
- Green Tea Seed Oil - Both an antioxidant and moisturising hair conditioner.
For more information on Olaplex® products, log into the pro site or call our team to order on 0845 659 0011.