Kenra Party Hair How To #1
Keep your guests in the loop with this festive style idea from our resident Kenra Professional blogger, Jamie Richards of Richards Hairdressing.
1. Prep the hair with Kenra Platinum Thickening Spray 5, and loosely wave to create texture.
2. Start a simple three strand braid.
3. With each section on the right, loop a bangle/ring round the hair and braid the next section. Repeat this until you finish the braid. Secure with a clear band.
4. Spray Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo over the braid to give the hair some guts for the next step.
5. Pull the braid out to give it width and texture.
6. Spray Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 and pull out sections around hairline and sides to personalise and give a softer finish.
7. Finish with a spritz of Kenra Shine Spray.