Another fantastic Colour World #CWUK18
Last weekend we joined 600+ other hair professionals at the amazing MC Motors in East London. We showcased our colour portfolio of brands including Paul Mitchell®, Kenra Color®, #mydentity™ and Celeb Luxury® to share the possibilities available when you partner with Salon Success.
From industry legends such as Andrew Barton, to Tangle Angel owner Richard Ward, and an array of industry leading salons such as Headmasters and Not Another Salon – there was creativity at every turn. Salon Success were delighted to be amongst some of the industries finest with our education teams doing what they do best and creating some incredible, fashion-forward looks over the weekend.
Colour World’s anti-zoo mentality enables colourists to get up close and person during the whole process – from colour, to cut, to style – there is no backstage.
Our education team of Carol, Elle, Gemma, Harriet, James, Joe, Jordan, Lauren, Leah, Matt, Rachael and Vicky shared their knowledge and technical skill to wow the crowds once again this year. The Paul Mitchell® team interpreted looks from the current ‘Live Beautifully’ campaign, the Kenra Color® team demonstrated the brands varied portfolio and we got hands-on with #mydentity™ swatching and creating celebrity colour makeovers with Celeb Luxury®.
To get in on a piece of the action, here is the formula for one of Vicky’s model looks from the weekend.
1. Platinum Card root retouch using SynchroLift® and 10 volume developer
2. Cleansed and conditioned using Shampoo Two® and Super-Charged Treatment, then blow-dried.
3. The hair was sectioned off into three.
a. A diamond pattern over the parting
b. Taking another diamond section 1 inch below following the lines of the diamond section above
4. Taking the hair in the bottom section, alternate diagonal sections using formula 1 at the roots and formula 2 at the mid lengths and ends, then vice versa.
a. Formula 1 – Peachy Keen with a dot of Purple Quartz and a dot of Orange
b. Formula 2 – Pink Flamingo with a dot of Pink and a dot of Purple Quartz
5. For the 1 inch diamond section, colour with Purple Quartz and a dot of Purple
6. For the diamond section over the parting, colour with Formula 1 at the roots to mid lengths and use Pink Flamingo on the ends.
Visit the Colour World gallery to see official photos from the event. Have we got your creative juices flowing? Discover more about our professional hair colour portfolio by calling our friendly Club Services team on 0845 659 0011.